9.06.2011

Modcloth Love

the black/white/pink skinny belt combination is fun without being too bold
I really cannot get enough of Modcloth's dresses. The vintage patterns and classic cuts are so appealing to my personal style. This particular dress really struck my fancy this afternoon. This particular dress is a little more pricy than the ones usually featured on Modcloth, but the versatility of the style would ensure that you could get your money's worth by wearing it again and again. A pair of pink or gold dangly earrings would be a perfect compliment to the simple lines and deep-V neckline. The downward angled stripes on the top of this dress are particularly appealing to me, because they would minimize a slightly larger upper body.

Have you ever purchased a dress from Modcloth? What's your favorite thing about vintage fashions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback. Thanks for visiting the Art of Life. Head over to www.v13designs.com for more from me.