9.06.2011

Gasp!

is there any better use for a closet without doors? 
Can you tell that I like nooks? This creative blogger sacrificed a closet for this gorgeous space.What a great way to tuck a work space into a common room. I've recently become obsessed with DIY home remodeling projects due to the fact that we have just gutted our first floor bathroom down to the wall studs. We're ordering a super modern vanity set from IKEA- so next on the list is coming up with a clever way to style this bathroom to match the rest of our more traditionally decorated home. Having experienced first hand how much work this is- I commend the creator of this perfect little nook.

2 comments:

  1. Gasp!! I wouldn't leave that nook if it was in my house! That is the sweetest nook I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Build it in your house :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback. Thanks for visiting the Art of Life. Head over to www.v13designs.com for more from me.