2.14.2011

Love is in the Air

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether you spent it with your significant other, your friends, or yourself.




"Later that day, I got to thinking about relationships.  There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, and those that bring you to somewhere unexpected.  The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of them all is the one that you have with yourself.  And if you can find someone to love the you that you love, well, that's just fabulous."  [sex and the city]

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! Looks like you got an ah-mazing v-day gift from an ah-mazing husband, so glad I got to spend some of this holiday with you at the ski trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback. Thanks for visiting the Art of Life. Head over to www.v13designs.com for more from me.