2.07.2012

Music Monday: Coffeehouse II

image via. loooove anchors.

Today was a really hectic day in the office. A few meetings. A few projects. More than a few landing pages. I always get stressed when the end of the day is near and a task that I have to learn to do comes along. Luckily, today I kept my focus, applied what I knew already, and figured things out quickly. One of my coworkers has a very similar taste in music to me, so I'm happy to report that the web pages that I had to crank out at the end of the day were finished much more easily thanks to the playlist that I could faintly hear from across the cube. I started out my busy day with my trusty 'Coffehouse' playlist that I first posted about here. Below is a list of a few more track suggestions if mellow singer-songwriters are your thing, too.

1. Arms of a Woman - Amos Lee [Amos Lee]
2. Nothing I Do - Jamie Cullum [Catching Tales]
3. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne [Trouble]
4. In Your Atmosphere - John Mayer [Live at the Nokia Theater]*
5. Turn Me On - Norah Jones [Come Away With Me]
6. Bend in the Road - Donovan Frankenreiter [Donovan Frankenreiter]
7. This I Know - Sam & Ruby [The Here and the Now]
8. Always - Forest Sun [For The Story]
9. Electric - Tristan Prettyman [T w e n t y t h r e e]
10. A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz [Live On Earth]

Chill tunes and chilly days,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback. Thanks for visiting the Art of Life. Head over to www.v13designs.com for more from me.