2.06.2012

It's a good day to have a good day

via modified by moi

I've been feeling sick for the better part of the week, so this image on Pinterest really struck a chord with me today. Who says that it has to be a bad day even if you aren't feeling 100%. The important thing to remember is to be thankful to be able to take it easy for a few days and recharge your batteries. Usually, when I get sick it's a sign that I've been running on empty for a while and I spend hours catching up on the sleep that I don't get with my 5:40 am wake-up-call. So today, although I do not feel well, I am thankful for having a fluffy purple blanket to keep me warm, a comfortable chair to support my achy body, and a profession that allows me to still have a productive day without over-extending myself physically.

What are you thankful for today?

Tissues and thank-yous, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback. Thanks for visiting the Art of Life. Head over to www.v13designs.com for more from me.